I was so blessed and honored to be a speaker at Central Church, Collierville, TN women’s REFRESH conference yesterday. Speaking to women about keeping the home is a passion of mine. Here are 21 Easy Home Keeping Tips for you and, I pray these tips will inspire you today. Have a great and EASY weekend!
- Save money with coupons. Follow couponthang.com on Instagram– inspiring!
- Pray daily over your home. Set Bibles out in each room and allow God’s Word to continually FILL YOUR MIND and your home.
- Use accessories to keep your home up-to-date. * No need to replace furniture (more expensive)- update with pillows, inexpensive lamps.
- ART : Makes the home! Frame child’s art work for inexpensive and different art. Really fun keepsake and special!
- Candles burning, even in the day time!
- Plants- a green house plant is a symbol of LIFE. Ferns, fiddle leaf fern, so many!
- Rugs add layers and color.
- Online stores: IKEA, WAYFAIR, EBAY, ETSY, OVERSTOCK– deals galore!
- DIY projects. Chalk paint. Great way to spruce up old furniture!
- Making your bed makes the room look 75 % neater!
- Clean out one closet a week. One drawer a week. You will make progress and LOVE your home MORE with it being straight and ordered.
- Find a mentor to help you, if your home overwhelms you.
- Summer Ave.! Goodwill, second hand stores, the curb! FInd great deals!
- Curtains CHANGE a room! So many great places to buy curtains! Home Depot, Target, ON and ON! Etsy!
- Rescue/ adopt a dog! Nothing like a pet!
- Fluff up your beds! Buy great thread count sheets at Tuesday Morning. Down comforters are THE BEST and, you can find good deals at Ross or TJ Maxx. Make your bed soft and cozy.
- Buy cute and colorful shower curtains for your bathroom — or white for a spa look
- Have towels monogrammed for that extra pop!
- Keep spray bleach in your bathroom and wipe off toilet DAILY- quick.. and kills germs
- Plug in scented oils are really great and last a long time
- Laundry every day in order to prevent getting overwhelmed….keep it going!
HAPPY HOME KEEPING TO EACH OF YOU! Keep FLAIR in your home with these easy tips! Happy Spring 2016 ya’ll! Stay positive and count your blessings!