Do you need a quick and delicious supper this week? Once you are all filled up on turkey and dressing, try this super EASY and gourmet dinner dish. This would be AMAZING for a seated holiday dinner. Serve this on your china or, your every day dishes, set a pretty table and, WAH LAH…..this is TASTY!
The ingredients for this dish are easily kept on hand, in case you get in a pinch, you can whip this right up. I truly hope this dish will become a family favorite!
- 2 cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 large package boneless chicken breast tenders, rinsed well
- 1¼ cups mayonnaise (Hellmann’s is my favorite!)
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¾ cup white white ( an inexpensive Chardonnay works well)
- 1 t. sea salt, ground (or more, to taste)
- 1 t. white pepper
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1½ cups freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 sleeve buttery crackers, crushed (Ritz brand is great!)
- ¾ stick butter, melted
- Spray a 9 x 13 glass baking dish with cooking spray. Rinse off the chicken tenders and pat dry. Lay chicken tenders in the glass dish. *No problem if tenders are side by side. Drain the artichoke hearts and lay on top of the tenders, space out evenly. In a medium mixing bowl: whisk together the mayonnaise, sour cream, white wine, sea salt, white pepper and garlic powder until blended. Pour mixture over the chicken and artichokes. Crush the crackers up in a large plastic freezer bag ( I use a rolling pin to for this). Add Parmesan cheese to the bag and mix well. Sprinkle the cracker and cheese mixture over the sauce. Melt the butter and drizzle over the cracker/cheese mixture. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 minutes until chicken is tender. Serve over Uncle Ben’s wild rice or bow tie pasta.
- Easily prepared the day before and, pull out of the refrigerator to bake.
- SO GOOD!!!! Great for guests or an easy weeknight supper!
Oh! Give thanks! Give thanks with a grateful heart! What are you thankful for this Thanksgiving season? I would love to know!!!! Happy cooking and, as always, enjoy living with FLAIR!!!