This past Friday night, my husband and I attended a super fun dinner party with five other couples. I brought an appetizer to the gathering and, I am excited to share it with you. Hot Artichoke Dip. Oh…..SO YUMMY! This would be perfect for a SUPER BOWL party or, serve it up for your Bible Study group…really good and, my favorite thing…EASY! Thank you to my sweet friend, Stephan Rowland, for giving me the recipe.
- 3 cans quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1¼ cup Hellman’s mayonaise
- 1 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 t. sea salt
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1-2 dashes hot sauce
- 8 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- Paprika- shake over top before baking
- Drain artichokes and cut up into small bite sized pieces. Place in a mixing bowl. Add the seasonings, mayonaise, cream cheese, parmesan cheese and hot sauce. Stir all together. Place in a greased casserole dish. Shake paprika over the top. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes. Serve hot with corn chips.
Happily Linking To: