Oh YUM! Here is a super easy way to prepare white potatoes on the grill. We ate outside last night and, my family and I really enjoyed these. Good with steaks, burgers or chicken. How great….the whole meal right on the grill and, such easy clean up! This is what I call “easy summer living”, at its finest….great family time, good food and, SO EASY!
- 6-8 small white skin potatoes
- ½ stick butter
- 1½ t. sea salt, ground
- dash of Cajun seasoning
- ¾ cup Colby Jack Cheese, grated
- Wash the potatoes and cut into cubes.
- Place inside a small disposable foil pan or, simply, make one with sturdy foil (see picture)
- Place 4-6 pats of butters over the potatoes
- Sprinkle sea salt over the potatoes
- Shake Cajun seasoning over the potatoes, per your taste
- Cover with foil and, place on a 400-425 degree grill for 20-25 minutes, until tender when you poke with a fork. Right before you take off the grill, sprinkle grated cheese on the top of the potatoes and, cover again, until cheese melts. Serve hot.
Wash the white potatoes and let them dryCut in to cubes and, place on a hand formed foil pan or, a purchased small disposable panSweet boy, enjoying the fire pit
Potatoes on the grill….looking good Right before you remove these from the grill, add the grated cheese and, let it melt for 1-2 minutes.Cheesy Grilled Potatoes with Steaks…..oh yeah! Roasting marshmallows around the fire pit….brings LOTS of smiles! =)
HAPPY SUMMER YA’LL! I hope you will make these easy potatoes real soon! DIVINE!
HUGS & LIVING WITH FLAIR,