We have been having the MOST frigid weather here in Memphis, TN! This wonderful warm and ‘cozy’ dish is sure to be a family and friend PLEASER!!!! Creamy and SUPER easy!!!!! Serve it hot…..I ASSURE you, your pan will be EMPTY after they taste it!!!!!
- 1- 1½ pounds hamburger, browned and grease drained
- * Add one packet of taco seasoning to the meat while browning
- ¾ block of cream cheese (softened)
- 1 can nacho cheese soup
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ¾ cup whole milk
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 t. sea salt, ground (add ½ t. more- per your taste)
- 1 package bow tie (Farfalle) pasta, cooked until tender
- Simply brown the meat and drain off the grease. Add the other ingredients and stir until mixed. Serve over cooked pasta. * Very good leftover.
- ANOTHER IDEA: Eliminate the pasta step and, serve the meat mixture as an appetizer with dipping size corn chips. SO good!!!!!!
I am SO excited about this BRAND new year! This is sure to be our BEST one yet! Happy cooking and, do not forget to add FLAIR to your home!!!!!
Happily Linking to: