Don’t you just love a warm and scrumptious appetizer? Well, I promise you, this one is SO easy and, your guests or family will NOT be able to stop dipping their corn chips in it! This recipe was shared with me by my good friend, Teresa. Her recipe calls for fresh white meat chicken, shredded, and, I have given you a little short cut: I used canned white meat chicken breast. * Really good and, you can prepare this in less than 5 minutes! Short cuts…something I truly can use during this season of my life.
- 2 cans white chicken breast, shredded
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 packet Ranch salad dressing mix
- ½ jar mild Buffalo sauce (I used the Texas Pete’s brand)
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper on chicken, to taste
- Combine the cream cheese and Ranch salad dressing mix. Spread the mixture in an 8 x 8 glass baking dish. Drain the chicken and, place over the cream cheese mixture. *Add salt and pepper to the chicken, to your taste. Drizzle the Buffalo sauce over the chicken. Make sure the chicken is well covered with the sauce. Place cheese on top of the chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm with dip size corn chips. * Easily doubled for a larger crowd.