Oh! I love an easy and yummy recipe! I am excited to share this with you all! A great side dish that would be perfect with steaks, roasted chicken or pork tenderloin. I made this in 10 minutes!
- 2 cans cream style corn
- 1 can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1 cup mayonaise (I used Hellmann’s)
- 1 box ‘Jiffy’ brand corn muffin mix
- 1 can chopped jalapenos (drained)
- 1½ cups grated cheddar cheese
- Mix all ingredients together in a mixing bowl. Pour into a greased (baking spray) 9 x 13 baking dish. Bake for 40-45 minutes at 350 degrees, until the edges are brown. Serve right away.
Mix all ingredients in one bowl Add the grated cheese and stirI made this to take to a friend in need. This sticker/label book is great! From Lilly Pulitzer
Cute labels make me happy. =)All baked and ready to deliver. *Flair Tip: Keep disposable pans on hand at all times. You will always be ready to take a meal to a family who is in need. I buy a large package of these 9 x 13 size at Costco. These pans are great for leftovers too.