- 1 box brownie mix, prepare per package directions
- 2 packages chocolate mousse mix, prepare according to package directions
- ½ package chocolate toffee pieces
- ¾ cup Kahlua (coffee liquor)
- 1 container, whipped topping (thawed)
- Garnish with ice cream fudge topping
- Prepare the brownies and allow to cool in the pan. Once cooled, cut up into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare the chocolate mousse mix. Place one half of the brownie cubes in the trifle dish. Pour ⅓ cup of Kahlua over the brownies. Layer one half of the chocolate mousse on top of the brownies. Repeat this process and, then, top with whipped topping, toffee pieces and drizzle with fudge ice cream topping.
- Chill for 4 hours or, can be made the night before and chilled overnight. Serve cold.
Here is the mousse mix that I used…very good!
Layer the brownies, (drizzled with kahlua) and the chocolate mousse, then repeat.
Super easy…drizzle chocolate ice cream topping over the whipped topping and, you are done!
So delicious looking…refrigerate for 4 hours and, you are ready to grab a bowl and a spoon and, dig in!
I hope you will prepare this easy and delicious dessert really soon! Happy new year and, happy cooking!!!