GORGEOUS! VAIL, COLORADO.
My husband, JOHN BRYSON, and I arrived in GORGEOUS VAIL, COLORADO today for the ACTS 29 Pastor’s Retreat. Vail is beautiful in the summer! We are staying at the wonderful CASCADE SPA RESORT and, you really must plan to visit soon!
SPINACH AND EXOTIC FRUIT SALAD
From: Creme de Colorado Cookbook
* You all know….I am a huge collector and fan of JUNIOR LEAGUE cookbooks! you cannot go wrong with the recipes! You can purchase this one easily at AMAZON. DELICIOUS recipes!
- 8 cups baby spinach
- 1 papayas, peeled and cut into 1/2 , pieces 1 mango, peeled and cut into 1/2, pieces
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 kiwi, sliced
SESAME and POPPY DRESSING
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated onions
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
Combine all dressing ingredients except oil in blender and blend until well combined. Slowly drizzle in oil until dressing is thickened and set aside. Mix spinach and fruits when ready to serve and add dressing and toss. NOTE: If dressing is prepared ahead and refrigerated, be sure to take it out before serving as it will be too thick to toss, let sit out at room temperature so it can reliquify.