Ahhhhh! Today has been so much fun! Between my children dressing up to go to school celebrations, to our tradition of eating “Chunky Texas Chili” to the trick-or-treating……hearing all the giggles as they donned their costumes…..candy GALORE….I’m loving this day!
I love to make the same thing every Halloween, creating a tradition. I made this quick and EASY Texas chili this afternoon, then, heated it in the oven before serving. We scooped it into flour tortillas and, it was DELISH!
- 2 pounds ground beef, browned and drain off grease
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 cups grated cheddar cheese
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. ground sea salt
- ½ t. cumin
- flour tortillas
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet, drain off grease and place meat back in skillet. Add beans, corn and tomatoes and toss. Heat on medium heat until good and hot. Add garlic powder, sea salt and cumin. Lastly, stir in cheddar cheese. Scoop mixture into warm flour tortillas and serve. THIS IS SO GOOD and EASY!
- Optional: Serve with sour cream, salsa and chopped cilantro
We had some FUN costumes this evening! A pink NINJA, Batman, Harry Potter, The Joker and a Frog. Pretty much COVERS it all! They were so excited!
Today has been FUN!!!! I hope each of you have had a fun day as well.
Living with FLAIR,