OH! You all! This meatloaf is SO good and, as always, a QUICK fix! I am proud to share this with you all as it is a true “FLAIR-FOR-HOME ORIGINAL RECIPE”. You will hopefully make this easy recipe again and again. My children LOVED it and, they can be a bit particular in what they eat. ENJOY!
This is fancy enough to serve for a romantic Valentine’s dinner…..not your typical meatloaf. Serve with steamed asparagus and a pretty spinach salad and French bread. There you go….a wonderful meal!
- 1½ pounds ground beef or ground bison
- ¾ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 t. ground sea salt
- 1 t. Italian seasoning
- 2 T. worcestershire sauce
- ¾ cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 2 slices thick cut bacon, cut in half
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs and eggs all together in a mixing bowl. ( I like to use my hands for this.). Add the sea salt, Italian seasoning, worcestershire sauce and Parmesan cheese. Mix well. Form the meat in to 2 loaves. Grease a jelly roll pan with olive oil. Place the loaves on the pan and, coat the top of each loaf with the tomato paste. Garnish each loaf with 2 slices of bacon. Shake Italian seasoning over each loaf, for added flavor. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or, until browned and cooked through. Slice and serve hot.