OH MY! What a yummy little dessert…..this literally was prepped in 5 minutes! SO good and, QUICK! You truly could serve this for a “fancy” dinner party or, serve it following a hamburger supper….either way, there will be smiles and “YUM YUMs” all around your table.
- 1 store bought caramel layer cake, cut in to cubes
- 1 carton Marzetti’s brand, cream cheese fruit dip
- 1 jar caramel ice cream sauce
- whip cream (spray can)
- Cut the caramel cake (purchase the cake at a local bakery or, in the bakery section of your local grocery store) into cubes. *Cut 4-5 slices of cakes and cut up….this should be plenty. Layer cake cubes, cream cheese fruit dip, cake cubes, and caramel sauce in small glass vases. Garnish with whip cream and, drizzle caramel sauce over top.
- Chill for 2-3 hours and serve cold.
I found these great glass vases at our local Dollar Store- Super cute and CHEAP!!!!!