This chicken recipe is DELICIOUS! As I’ve mentioned before, my recipes have to be liked by my sweet children and, this one ‘passed’ with flying colors! Simply turn the slow cooker on “low” and allow it to cook all day. SO SO good! The chicken is moist and tender. Hope you will try this soon!
- 8-10 frozen chicken breast tenders
- 1 can nacho cheese cream soup
- ¾ can whole milk (use soup can to measure)
- ½ can water (use soup can to measure)
- ½ packet taco seasoning
- ½-3/4 can diced tomatoes with green chilis (add more/less per your taste)
- 1 t. salt
- 1 t. pepper
- Sour cream, as a topping
- Grated cheese, as a topping
- Place frozen chicken in slow cooker. Add soup, milk, water, taco seasoning, tomatoes and spices. Stir mixture. Turn on slow cooker to low. Cook 7-8 hours. Serve over rice. Add sour cream, grated cheese and chopped fresh cilantro on top, per your taste.
Happily Linking To: