These pumpkin pancakes are so DELICIOUS and fluffy! My children absolutely asked for seconds! I used pancake mix that only requires adding water. Super EASY! These pancakes would be great for a neighborhood “FALL BREAKFAST” or for any fun fall occasion.
The salted caramel syrup truly puts these pancakes “over the top”~ I truly hope you will make these soon! Fall flavor will burst in your mouth!
- 3 cups pancake mix (add water per package directions)
- ½ can pumpkin puree
- ½ can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 t. cinnamon sugar spice
- ½ t. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 jar caramel ice cream syrup
- ½ t. ground sea salt
- Mix pancake batter in a medium size mixing bowl, according to the package. Add the pumpkin puree and stir. Add the sweetened c. milk and spices and stir. Be careful not to over stir the batter.
- Place ½ cup batter on a hot griddle or hot skillet. Repeat the process until the griddle is full. Turn the pancakes once little air pockets appear on the cakes. Remove from the griddle once they are a light golden brown. * Be sure and spray the griddle with baking spray.
- Serve hot with warm caramel syrup drizzled over the top. Sprinkle the sea salt over the syrup. SO GOOD!
- The batter will keep in the refrigerator 1-2 days. Simply cover with plastic wrap and chill.
Happy kick-off to FALL my friends! As Always…..LIVING WITH FLAIR! ~ Beth
Happily Linking To: