These chicken strips are SO good ya’ll! I made a large pan of them a few nights ago and, literally, we cleaned out the pan…..not a single one left! This is a quick fix and, the chicken bakes up so moist and tender. You can make a batch of these and carry them to a tailgating party for the big game or, serve them to your dinner guests. Really tasty!
- 1 package boneless chicken strips, rinse off and pat dry
- 1 sleeve Ritz crackers, crushed
- 1 package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 1½ cups butter milk
- Salt and pepper
- ¾ stick butter, melted
- Rinse the chicken strips and place in a glass 9 x 13 baking dish (sprayed with cooking spray). Place the chicken strips in a large zip top bag and pour the buttermilk into the bag. Let the chicken soak for 15 minutes, in the refrigerator. Mix the crackers and the Ranch dressing mix in a medium size bowl. Add ½ t. each, salt and pepper, to the cracker mixture and stir. Take the chicken, one piece at a time and, roll in the cracker mixture until coated. Lay the chicken pieces in the glass dish, single layer. Melt the butter and drizzle over the top of the chicken.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Serve hot or, wrap in foil and take them to the game. I drizzled pre-made Ranch dressing over the top before serving….ENJOY!