Do you need a good and quick weekend main course? These short ribs are DELICIOUS! I have never made short ribs, but, I saw these at the grocery store last week and, decided to try something new. The meat was literally falling off of the bone! Tender and juicy…..you MUST try this wonderful main dish! I made these “Memphis Style”, meaning: I baked them slow with dry rub bar-b-q seasoning….in a word, “YUM”!!!!!
- 1 package pork loin short ribs
- ¾ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t. garlic powder
- 1 t. ground Sea salt
- 1 t. course ground pepper
- 2 T. dry bar-b-q seasoning
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Spread half the olive oil around on the foil and place the rinsed off meat on the baking sheet. Next, pour the remainder of the olive oil over the meat. Sprinkle the garlic powder, sea salt, pepper and bar-b-q seasoning evenly on top of the olive oil. Cover with foil. Place meat in a preheated 225 degree oven. Bake 4 hours. Serve hot with bar-b-q sauce drizzled on top.
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!
Living With Flair,