This breakfast burrito recipe is so quick and easy! I created it this past Saturday morning and, I am excited to share it with you!
- 4 eggs, whisked together
- ½ cup half n half
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 bag Prepared Guacamole, (Located in the produce section- yellow box)
- 1 cup Salsa
- 1 cup Grated Marble Cheddar cheese
- 4 whole wheat flour tortillas, warmed
- ) Blend eggs, half-n-half, and salt and pepper in a bowl. Scramble eggs and set aside.
- ) Lay tortillas out and, place ¼ of the egg mixture in the middle of each one.
- ) Layer guacamole, salsa and cheese on top of the eggs.
- ) Fold each tortilla and place seam down on the plate. Cut in half and dig in! Serve warm. Garnish with salsa and, if you have it, sprigs of cilantro.