Don’t you love a hot cup of total “yumminess” on a cold morning or, in the afternoon, right when you hit that afternoon ‘lull’? I sure do! This vanilla caramel latte’ mix is so good! I have really enjoyed keeping it on hand this fall….and, if you are fortunate to have a good friend over for coffee, you are all ready for them.
Do you need to take a hostess gift to someone or, how about a fun “Happy Fall” gift for a dear neighbor or friend? This mix makes a great gift! Hope you enjoy!
- 1 small jar instant coffee
- 1 container vanilla caramel coffee creamer (dry) (use ¾ of the jar)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Caramel ice cream topping as a garnish
- Instant Whipping cream- garnish
- Mix together one small jar instant coffee, ¾ container vanilla caramel coffee creamer and 1 cup powdered sugar. * You can add more coffee if you want a stronger taste. Mix together in a glass canning jar.
- To prepare a cup of coffee: Add 2-2½ heaping teaspoons of mix to a coffee cup. Fill the cup up with milk and stir. Microwave 50-55 seconds, be careful that it does not boil over. *Add 1 more t. mix to the cup, if you like stronger coffee.
- Garnish with whipping cream and drizzle caramel ice cream topping over the top. DELISH!!!